Everybody Loves a Rock Star

I want to share with you two rock star romances that are on my favorite books of all time list.  Hope you put them on your To-Be-Read list, or on your I've-Got-To-Read-This-Immediately list! I'd recommend the latter.;)



I am a total sucker for rock star love stories. Famous rocker falls for ordinary girl and I’m hooked. Love Songs for the Road has easily become one of my all time favorites! If you've read one rock star story, chances are the next one you read will be similar. If you’re looking for that bad boy rocker meets good girl and changes his ways story then this is not the story for you. This story is not like the others and that’s what makes this one special. Marcus is a famous rock star that is looking for a nanny for his two kids that can travel on his summer tour. Ryan is a college student looking for a job during her summer break. The two meet and immediately there are sparks. The rest, well you’ll have to read to find out. What really sold me on this story was Marcus. He’s in his late thirties, divorced and trying to be a great dad. He’s devoted to his kids, and not an irresponsible dad that has little time for his kids because of his rocker lifestyle. Marcus has lived the celebrity lifestyle, but he was married and devoted to his wife and family. There were not tons of women and one night stands. No drunken nights out on the road. He’s one of the good guys. I loved that! Ryan is younger, but mature. I wish she would have been a little older, but her maturity made her relationship with Marcus work. Their romance is sweet and gradual. You can feel their excitement of being in a new relationship. I love this author’s writing style and cannot wait to read more from her in the future.

Follow Farrah Taylor on Twitter: @Farrahromance
Love Songs for the Road: Purchase on Amazon



In Bloom is a celebrity romance that is funny, romantic and quite believable. Berkeley, the sexy rock star, is totally swoon worthy. Olivia, the gorgeous and slightly clumsy "normal" girl next door, is instantly likable. The story wasn't filled with a lot of angst. The couple fall in love and experience their share of problems, but nothing out of the ordinary. It is a romance about falling in love with a celebrity and coping with all that it entails.  I do think Olivia was a little dramatic there at the end, but it was fitting to the story line. The story flowed well, kept my interest, and left me wanting to read the next book in the series!! FYI, Katie really does work for a lingerie company and I may have won a gorgeous nightgown at a Facebook event for her book. Finally I won a contest that made my hubby happy! 



Follow Katie Delahanty on Twitter: @KTDelahanty
In Bloom: Purchase on Amazon

Comments