Accept This Dandelion

I am one of those millions of women who have found themselves in front of their t.v. on a Monday night watching the train wreck that is known as The Bachelor.  I love it and I'm not afraid to say it. Actually I love a lot of reality t.v., but I won't bore you with a list of must-see-trainwrecks.  Recently I discovered this great romantic comedy that indulges my reality watching side while giving me butterfly inducing romance that I love.   Accept This Dandelion by Brooke Williams is a fun, cute romance that includes a hot bachelor, a cute girl and fun cast of supporting characters.  I loved that Renee wasn't perfect, had a few quirks and usually found herself in funny situations.  Ben was rich, handsome and a serial dater, but was genuinely looking to settle down and fall in love.  I loved both characters from the beginning and enjoyed reading the story from both perspectives.The premise of the story has been done before, but the author kept the story fresh and fun.    The angst is light, the drama a little over the top, but the ending is perfect.  Steamyness is light and the perfect amount steam to let the romance shine through.


Renee Lockhart has her eye on a lofty goal…to fill the open position of morning radio show host on a nearby secular station. When her co-workers sign her up for a local TV version of “the Bachelor,” Renee goes along with it in order to raise her profile. Ben McConnell, one of the most eligible bachelors in town, insists that Renee be placed on the show, despite her bumbling audition. Ben gets much more than he expected in Renee. He gets a girl who doesn’t bow to his every whim…and a girl who opens his eyes to true, unexpected love. Enjoy a local version of the popular "Bachelor" TV show...where nothing can go right for Renee!

To Purchase: Amazon

Comments