Author Spotlight: Collette West


I LOVE Collette West's awesome baseball series and I think you will too!  She writes great romance with hot guys who wear baseball pants and I think that's pretty perfect!  I had the privilege to ask Collette a few questions, check out her answers below.

Name:
Collette West

My newest release:
PERFECT GAME

Describe your books in 3 words:
Steamy baseball romances

Genre:
Sports Romance

Favorite thing about your genre:
I love writing about how guys on the same team approach love in different ways.

A genre that I would love to write:
Thriller/Mystery/Suspense

One thing readers would be surprised to know:
That I’m really not Grey, Sasha, Hailey or Carrie

When writing, night owl or morning person?
Afternoon person (middle of the day)

When I’m writing I must have:
Limited access to the Internet (It’s too distracting!)

Pantser or Plotter?
I begin as a plotter, coming up with an outline in order to give some direction to wherever my “pantser tendencies” tend to go.

I’m currently reading:
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

My guilty pleasure:
Watching my favorite baseball team on TV

My favorite cover from my books:
GAME ON (because of Jilly’s tats!)

Which character from your books do you most identify with:
Right now, probably Brooks. He doesn’t like to rock the boat or cause discord among those closest to him, but sometimes it’s inevitable if being too complacent is what’s holding you back from what you really want.

My number one book boyfriend is:
I have a soft spot for Chase. He has grown and matured so much throughout my New York Kings series. He’s one heck of a guy.

My next release:

INSIDE GAME (Drake Schultz’s story) coming July 10, 2015


Website/social media links:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Goodreads:
Email Newsletter:

To Purchase Collette West books on Amazon:

Comments