Author Spotlight: Stacey Lynn




I first heard of Stacey Lynn when I read her book, Just One Song.  I fell in love with this story and her writing.  I have reread Just One Song many times and I was lucky enough to have met Stacey at a signing and have my very own autographed copy.  (What is it about those autographed paperbacks?!? If you covet your paperbacks like I do, you know exactly what I mean.)  I have read and enjoyed several more of her great stories and they have solidified Stacey Lynn as one of my favorite authors. Recently I asked Stacey to answer my spotlight questionnaire and she happily agreed!
(THANK YOU STACEY!)Keep reading and get to know the fabulous Stacey Lynn!!




Name: Stacey Lynn  

You also might know me under the pen name: S. Layne


Genre: Erotic romance

Describe your books in 3 words:  Steamy, super sexy, angsty

My newest release: Point of Surrender, book 4 the Nordic Lords MC Series


Favorite thing about your genre: I love how writers are willing to push the envelope. There are new things, new subjects, new trends hitting the market daily and it’s so exciting to see.

A genre that I would love to write: Paranormal I may be working on a werewolf novella for later this year. I love hot and sexy shifters.

One thing readers would be surprised to know: I had 4 kids in 5 years and none of them are twins.

When writing, night owl or morning person?  I get most of my writing done in the morning as soon as my kids go to school.

When I’m writing I must have: COFFEE and candy, lately Mini Sweet-tarts. Those things are evilly addictive

Pantser or Plotter? Pantster mostly, although my most recent books have included some plotting.

I’m currently reading: Nothing! But I read Deep by Kylie Scott earlier today and LOVED it. It’s one of my favorite series. She writes some sexy hot rockers with great big hearts.

My guilty pleasure:  Wine. Lots of it.

My favorite cover from my books: Just One Song, it’s my first book so it’s special to me in that way, but I absolutely love the tender loving feel of the book and the man is my my kinda guy: Tall, dark, and handsome.

Which character from your books do you most identify with: Oh that’s so tough. Probably Nicole from Just One Song, or Laurie, from my upcoming Entice release. Laurie makes a ton of mistakes, but I’ve been known to act before thinking. I like to think she makes the right choice in the end after a lot of hard work.

My number one book boyfriend is:  Jesse Ward from This Man Trilogy!



Come see me! I will be at the following book signings: 
Romance Authors Rendezvous, Waterloo, Iowa April 18
RT Convention, Dallas, TX, May 13-17
Love N. Vegas, Las Vegas, July 18
Sassy in Savannah, Savannah, Georgia, October 3rd


Comments