Author Spotlight on Mandy Baggot

Today's spotlight is shining brightly on my friend (yes, Mandy, we are friends) Mandy Baggot.  I have read many of her books and am currently reading her newest release Truly Madly Greekly. Her books are romantic, the heroines are relatable and the men are always hot!  Everyone, meet Mandy!!


Website/social media links:

Amazon UK: http://ow.ly/sjq4v
Amazon US: http://ow.ly/sjqbM

My newest release: Truly Madly Greekly http://ow.ly/LkFvZ

Describe your books in 3 words: Only 3! Eek! Romantic, emotional, escapism.

Genre: Contemporary romance/women’s fiction

Favorite thing about your genre: Writing about real issues but with a guaranteed happy ever after.

A genre that I would love to write: Suspense/thriller

One thing readers would be surprised to know: I have a phobia about plasters in swimming pools.

When writing, night owl or morning person? Morning person. I have two young daughters so writing time is dictated by the school day.

When I’m writing I must have: Tea!

Pantser or Plotter? Pantser – where’s the fun in detailed plotting?!

I’m currently reading: Three books! Don’t Turn Around – Caroline Mitchell, The Island – Victoria Hislop and Kissed in Paris – Juliette Sobanet

My guilty pleasure: Pork scratchings and white wine

My favorite cover from my books: Has to be Truly Madly Greekly

Which character from your books do you most identify with: That’s a toughy! Probably a little bit of all of the heroines if I’m honest. I think Freya Johnson (Excess All Areas and Public Property) has the closest personal connection. I wrote that first book when I was at a very low time in my life and it was true escapism for me! Plus size heroine meets and falls in love with Hollywood heartthrob – it cheered me up no end!

My number one book boyfriend is: It has to be Jared Marshall from Made in Nashville. Everyone fell in love with him!


My next release: Truly Madly Greekly comes out on 22 May 2015!

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for inviting me over! They were awesome questions!

    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment