Aven Ellis, Hockey and Tyler Seguin....

My author spotlight today is one of my very favorite authors and has become a great friend.  Aven Ellis writes romance.  The kind of romance that has butterflies in your tummy, a smile on your face and reminds you that romance isn't dead.  Her stories contain some heat, but most of the steamy scenes take place behind closed doors.  Aven focuses on all those sweet moments and the heart stopping drama that takes place before things heat up in the bedroom.  Her new release, The Definition of Icing is one of my absolute favorites.  If you like reading about handsome hockey players and the women they fall for, check out Aven's books, you'll love them!  Aven has not only stolen my heart with her stories, but she has introduced me to the handsome players of the Dallas Stars, specifically, Tyler Seguin.  I have never been to, or even watched a real hockey game, but I'm determined to catch my first game this fall. Finding Tyler and getting a photo with him....added bonus!  Everyone meet and fall in love with Aven Ellis!


Website/social media links:


Describe your books in 3 words: fun, sweet, swoon

Genre: Romantic Comedy

Favorite thing about your genre: I get to make people laugh and fall in love.

A genre that I would love to write: I am writing what I love!

One thing readers would be surprised to know: In college I wanted to be a sports journalist.

When writing, night owl or morning person? Morning.

When I’m writing I must have: Coffee and Spotify.

Pantser or Plotter? Plotter!!!

I’m currently reading: Non-fiction, The Body Book by Cameron Diaz

My guilty pleasure: Chocolate and wine.

My favorite cover from my books: Surviving the Rachel. I love the winter magic on that one!

Which character from your books do you most identify with: Bree from Surviving the Rachel.


My number one book boyfriend is: From my work, Nate Johansson in The Definition of Icing.  From other works: Oh, Holly Martin has a hero coming up that I am in love with-but I can’t tell you anything about that yet!

Comments