Chasing Clouds by Kathryn Andrews


The Short Version:

Title: Chasing Clouds

Author: Kathryn Andrews

Series: No

Quick Description: Boy marries girl who he doesn't know and has to decide whether he wants to stay married or walkaway.

Insta-love: No

Steaminess Rating: Slow burn, behind closed door steaminess.

Overall Rating: 5 stars

The Long Version:

Kathryn Andrews has always been and always will be one of my favorite go-to authors.  She is one of those authors that you know that when you will read one of her books you will not be disappointed. I know that Chasing Clouds isn't a new release and I'm guilty of letting it sit on my Kindle for way too long. One of my favorite series is her Hale Brothers series.  I admit when I began Chasing Clouds that I had no idea that those favorite characters would be popping up and waving hi during the course of the book. I am a reader that will bookmark or highlight pages while I’m reading, but I found myself wanting to remember poignant sentences throughout the story that I could go back and savor. While the story did start off a little slow for me, I found myself drawn into the story of Reid and Camille.  I felt as thought the characters were very realistic and I loved them instantly. If you’re looking for a slow burn that allows you to fall in love with the characters while they fall in love with each other, this is the perfect book for you. 



Comments