Royally (Re)Arranged by Emma St.Clair

This is the first book that I have read by fellow Texan Emma St. Clair, and I am now forever a fan.  I admit I am a total sucker for a good royal romance and I am positive it is from all those fairy tales I watched over and over when I was young girl.  While I'm no longer young(ish), I still enjoy a good royal romance.  In Royally (Re) Arranged, Princess Serafina is a hopeless romantic that believes her prince charming was picked for her long ago and she can't wait to get forever started.  Callum is the prince that, in my opinion, is only sometimes charming.  Rafe is the hottie that is trying desperately to steal the princess away.  I admit, I loved Rafe from the beginning and couldn't wait for him to get his girl.  I found I was never team Callum; I felt he was too indecisive and had no backbone.  At times, the story seemed a little slow, but overall it was a great romance with likable characters.  One of my favorite things about this story is that when it gets to the part where there is a misunderstanding and the heroine usually panics, loses all common sense and believes the worst, SHE DIDN'T.  Yes! Love a strong smart woman!  This is a slow burn with closed door scenes but leaves you with a happy heart. I will definitely be reading more from this author!


Goodreads Review

Comments