Comfort Books

I don't know about you but I have "comfort" books.  You know, those books that you read over and over and never grow tired of.  My comfort books are those books that I read when my brain is stressed, or I'm blahed and need a laugh.  They are the books I turn to when I just need to visit old friends and lose myself in a story that makes me happy.  I turn to them when I crave the familiar.  I want to share my comfort books with you. Some of these are older books, but still my go to faves.  What are some of yours?

Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid
Penny has written so many awesome books but NSH will always be my very favorite.  It was the start of something magical and the start of a great friendship.  There is just no one quite like Quinn and Janie.
Check out my interview with them here.

Boycotts and Barflies by Victoria MichaelsI do not know how many times I have read this story.  It doesn't really matter how many times I have read it, b/c I will still laugh out loud every time with this crazy group of characters.

Someone Else's Fairytale by E.M Tippetts
I'm a sucker for a storyline that has a handsome celebrity falling in love with a "normal" girl.  I love the innocence of this book. The heroine's story is unique and the story just makes me happy.

Paradise Found by Mary Campisi
I love the idea of a man falling for a women he has never seen.  The hero is blind.  I don't want to spoil anything but if you ever read it, the ending gets me every time.   Love!!

Precious Things by Gayle R. Delaney
I love this cover.  I think that is what first caught my attention.  The story is just as beautiful.  A strong alpha male and a heroine that doesn't put up with it.  This is a story of overcoming a tragic and abusive childhood and finding out that you are deserving of love.

Rock Chick by Kristen Ashley
In reality it's not just Rock Chick, but the whole series.  When I read one, then I want to read another and then another and it becomes a free fall into all things Fortnum Book Store and the Hot Bunch.  Favorite couples of this series include Luke/Ava, Lee /Indy, Hector/Sadie.

Just One Song by Stacey Lynn
The is just a beautiful love story and it makes my heart swoon each time I read it.

Wait for You by Jennifer Armentrout
I really just love this whole series and will begin this one and then find myself reading through each book in the series.

From Lukov with Love by Mariana Zapata
I love all of Mariana's books but this one is the one I can go back and read and still have all the feels.  It just makes me happy.

Tempt the Boss by Natasha Madison
If you want to laugh this is the one for you.  Make me giggle every time and puts a smile on my face. The chemistry of Lauren and Austin is off the charts steamy! I am currently reading this one again!

The Coppersmith Farmhouse by Devney Perry
This is the first book by Devney Perry that I read and confirmed her into my auto-buy list forever.  This is such a feel good love story that makes me want to take a trip to Jamison Valley and catch up with everyone's story in this wonderful series. 

What are your comfort books? I'm always looking for new ones to add to my list.  Share them with me on my Instagram page here























Comments