I Love Character Interviews

One of the most fun things that I have done on this blog are my character interviews.  There is just something fun about interacting with my favorite characters out of the pages of a book and seeing a whole new side to their personalities.  They become even more real in my mind and adds another dimension to their stories.  Here are a few of the past interviews I have done.  



Quinn and Janie from Neanderthal Seeks Human/Neanderthal Marries Human by Penny Reid: Here

Justice and River from Running On Empty by Colette Ballard: Here

Those Winston Boys: Here

It has been a long while since I have done an interview and I'm thinking I'm ready to do one soon. Who should I interview next?  Authors, want your characters interviewed for the blog? Send me an email!

Comments