Have you met.....J.D. Hollyfield??

I have met J.D. Hollyfield, but she doesn't know it!  I was an assistant for an author at the Austin Book Fest and J.D. was in line to get a book signed.  At the time, I didn't know it was her, but I remember her because she is absolutely beautiful!  At home, as I was scrolling through my Facebook feed, I see a post from J.D. and I was kicking myself for not recognizing her at the signing. I could have totally fangirled (and possibly freaked her out)!  I am so excited to introduce you to her today and after you've read her interview, go get her new release, My So Called Life, it's out TODAY! 





J.D. Hollyfield

Website/social media links:

My newest release: Life Next Door

Describe your books in 3 words: Humor, romantic, swoony

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Favorite thing about your genre: I love mixing romance with humor

A genre that I would love to write: Romantic Suspense

One thing readers would be surprised to know: I am a night owl. I never sleep.

When writing, night owl or morning person? Total Night owl. My bedtime is normally around 2am and It’s time to make the donuts around 6am!

When I’m writing I must have: WINE and gummie bears

Pantser or Plotter? Plotter for sure!

I’m currently reading: Be My December by Rachel Brookes and I LOVE IT.

My favorite cover from my books: I love them all. But Life Next Door is my fav!

Which character from your books do you most identify with: CeCe from Life Next Door. She is a complete wino which I can definitely relate to. Plus I enjoy her tough girl act. She doesn’t take life too seriously. That’s important.

My number one book boyfriend is:  Right now I would have to say its Tax from Debt by Nina G. Jones.

Come see me! I will be at the following book signings: 
I will be at the Sassy in Savannah Signing October!



My next release: My So Called Life will release May 19th! 2015

Comments