I Blame it all on Kristen Ashley

So, you probably haven't noticed, but I've been absent from the blog for a long while.   I'm a teacher by day and I really thought that once summer happened I would blog my little heart out, catch up on all my house to-do's, and be the productive queen.  Um....NO! I found myself mentally tired and not wanting to think...AT ALL! Usually when I feel this way, I go find one of my trusty ol' book friends and fall into a world that gives me comfort and all the feels.  But, this time I decided I was going to read something on my TBR list.  I picked this little book, Rock Chick.


See, a couple of years ago my friend Heidi suggested, or demanded, that I read Kristen Ashley's Rock Chick.  She said I would love it.  So I bought it and sadly it sat on my Kindle.  I had no clue that reading this book would lead me down a rabbit hole that I would not emerge from for months.  I read Rock Chick and then proceeded to read ALL the books by Kristen.  I'm just going to call her Kristen, not Kristen Ashley, because she doesn't know it, but we're besties.  I just need to figure out how I can get her to Texas so that I can have her sign all her paperbacks that I must buy and convince her that we're BFFs.  I blame her for my non-productive summer and the mourning I felt when I finished the series and starting missing the Rock Chicks and their Hot Guys. But then I found the Dream Man series, the Chaos Series, visited the town of Magdalene and met those hot guys and then spent the rest of my time lost in Colorado with Joe, Colt, Chace, Mike and the crew.  Have you read any of these series???  I'll pause while you go buy all the things.  Just go, I'll wait....(imagine the Jeopardy theme song) When you're done, come back and let me know what you think.

Comments

  1. Welcome to the rabbit hole that is the world of Kristen Ashley. 🤗🤗 I fell down the hole in November of 2013 and I haven't come out yet nor will I ever want to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have written this blog. Teacher check, re read all KA books instead of doing my summer projects check

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment